Monthly Marketing Plans
Elements of Competitive Law Firm & Business Marketing
- A Strong Brand Identity
- Thought Leadership Content
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Referral Marketing
Affordable Marketing Plans: $600 to 2,500 Monthly and No Contract
The following organic content and communication features are used in custom monthly strategy calendars, with end-of-month deliverable reporting and content forecasting. Let’s get to work!
- Practice Area Issue Spotting and Stories
- Community and Attorney/Business Spotlights
- General Goodwill and Referral Generation Content
- Custom for Publication Submission, Bar or Trade Journal Topics
Content creation is developing and publishing information, whether written, visual, or auditory, for a specific target audience. The value of content creation lies in its ability to engage, educate, and entertain that audience, build brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads. By creating high-quality and relevant content, businesses and individuals can establish themselves as thought leaders, gain the trust of their audience, and ultimately increase conversions and revenue. Content creation is vital to any marketing strategy, as it allows for a more personalized and targeted approach to reaching and connecting with customers.
- Website Copy
- Blog Articles
- Social Media Posts
- Podcast Audio
- Video Recording
Content formatting refers to how information is presented and structured within a piece of content, such as a blog post, article, or social media post. Design is to make the content more readable and engaging for the audience. This can include headings, subheadings, bullet points, images, videos, and other multimedia. Effective formatting can help to break up large blocks of text, highlight important information, and make the content more visually appealing. Good design is essential for improving the user experience and ensuring that the content is easily digestible and understandable for the reader.
There are several essential and competitive places to publish law firm and business marketing content, depending on the type of content and the intended audience. Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, are popular channels for distributing and promoting content, as they allow for easy sharing and engagement with followers. Your website blogging platforms provide a space for publishing longer-form content and building a dedicated audience. Video-sharing platforms like YouTube are ideal for visual content and tutorials. LinkedIn is a valuable platform for publishing industry-specific content for law firms and connecting with other professionals and attorneys for referrals. In addition to these platforms, traditional media outlets, such as newspapers and magazines, can also be competitive places to publish content and reach a wider audience. Ultimately, the most effective publishing channels will depend on the goals and target audience of the content.
- Newsletters & Announcements
- Press Releases and Citation References
- Phone Calls and Meetings
- Event Host, Promoter, or Sponsor
Relationship management is crucial for developing law firm referrals, as it allows firms to build and maintain strong connections with clients, colleagues, and other professionals in the legal industry. By nurturing these relationships, law firms and businesses can increase their visibility and credibility, establish trust and loyalty, and generate more referrals.
Effective relationship management involves proactive communication, regular follow-ups, and a willingness to go above and beyond for clients and colleagues. Law firms and businesses can position themselves as trusted advisors and thought leaders in their respective practice areas by staying top-of-mind and consistently demonstrating expertise and value.
In addition to building relationships with existing clients and colleagues, law firms and businesses can also benefit from strategic networking and partnership-building. Law firms and businesses can expand their reach and generate new referral opportunities by developing relationships with other professionals in complementary areas of practice, such as accountants, financial advisors, and business consultants.
Relationship management is a critical component of developing law firm and business referrals, as it allows firms to establish trust, build credibility, and leverage their network to generate new business opportunities.
Monthly Strategy and Reporting
Every month is planned and executed with end-of-month reporting. Everything is explained with transparency for busy clients.
We work with several other freelancers collaborating on projects and learning new tools to improve content as updates are released.
We are ultimately focused on referral marketing and generating content that best feeds the search engines to increase organic search engine performance and mains competitively visible among the other lawyers and professionals who refer clients and help us network to source business.
Additional Detail About Effective Law Firm and Business Marketing
Several practical elements of law firm and business marketing can help attract and retain clients. Some of the most important ones include:
- A Strong Brand Identity: Law firms and businesses should have a clear brand identities that differentiate them from competitors. This includes a distinctive logo, website design, and marketing materials that convey the firm or business values and services.
- Thought Leadership Content: Providing valuable information and insights to potential clients can help establish a law firm or business as a thought leader in its practice area. This can be done through blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, and other forms of content marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): SEO is optimizing a law firm or business website and online content to rank higher in search engine results pages. This can help potential clients find the firm more easily when searching for services online.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media can be a powerful tool for law firm and business marketing, allowing firms to connect with potential clients and share their expertise. This can include creating and sharing content on platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Referral Marketing: Word-of-mouth referrals are still one of the most effective forms of marketing for law firms. Building solid relationships with clients and other professionals in the legal industry can help generate new business through referrals.
A successful law firm or business marketing strategy should combine these and other elements to create a comprehensive and cohesive approach that effectively reaches and resonates with potential clients.
Nick Augustine, J.D.