Law Firm Website Marketing: Issue Spotting Overview
Law Firm Website Marketing and Issue Spotting on Texas Law Talk Radio
This is an introduction podcast for a series of short programs designed to help lawyers get a better understanding of various options and services in digital marketing for their websites. The goal of this series is to spot common issues and explain how things work.
Presenting in this series are Nick Augustine from Lone Star Content Marketing and Scott Davis from LocaliQ, formerly at ThriveHive (when this audio was recorded). Nick Augustine started his law firm public relations and marketing agency within a few years of graduating from law school and deciding to focus on making law practice better, from an inside perspective. Scott Davis met Nick Augustine through mutual business relationships and Scott assists Lone Star Content Marketing clients with paid advertising such as Google Ad Words.
Topics in this Issue Spotting Overview and Introduction to a Series of Law Firm Marketing Podcasts
- Knowing what you are paying for and what your agency is doing. (ThriveHive Example: 24/7 reporting dashboard and Google Analytics jiving with our reporting)
- What do you really need and how can your website work for you?
- A punch list of digital marketing items, what you can do, and when.
- About search engine audits to rate your website and spot issues.
- Search engine technology and pricing are moving targets.
- About Google maps and showing up in the map pack. They are free now but there might be a fee in the future.
- What Google likes and what Google does not like; white hat and black hat SEO rules. Know Google’s rules.
- Lawyer marketing websites, top spots, and domain impact.